If you want to upgrade/downgrade your VPS at anytime you can do so automatically for any of our VPS. Windows VPS will require downtime to resize the dedicated disk partition though. Simply follow the steps below to proceed with upgrading or downgrading your VPS:
1. Login to your client control panel at https://soladrive.com/support/
2. Go to the "Services" tab and select "My Services"
3. This will bring you to a screen with all your services listed, select the one you wish to upgrade or downgrade.
4. Now on the left side area there will be an option to select that says "Upgrade/Downgrade". Go ahead and select that.
5. From here you can now select the plan you want to upgrade or downgrade to.